<body>

Penang Trip
Monday, March 22, 2010

Warning : This is a long post.

This is the first time I'm involved with a trip planning.

I did some planning which involved budget and also hotel booking.

There is some problems at first, however I managed to pull it off.

Guess what? The trip is amazing ! I enjoyed a lot with my friends.

This is the hotel which I'm staying during at Penang. Flamingo Hotel. (sry for noob photography) =(

Photobucket

The first day of the trip, the first place we go is Queensbay. Right? (or Gurney Plaza?)

Since we're rushing to check in the hotel, and also choices to eat are limited.

We only able to eat at the Food Court. Not really good food there. =(

Then when we checked in, everyone want a rest. So be it, rest until evening.

After that, checking out the beach. See whether good or bad. Hees.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Vincent and Leslie is in the pictures. I was trying to catch the sunset actually.

Photobucket

Then Susan and Sue Ee join along. The only girls which joined the trip. Sad..

Since I'm the one who hold the camera, I asked them for a group photo.

Photobucket

Don't blame me, I didn't ask them to pose like that. Bak-Chi-li-za-tion.

Then asked Susan for a photo shot. She posed like that.

Photobucket

I like the colour of the background. Soft and calm, with a cool lady posing. Haha

As usual, candid shot! Candid shots are always my favorite cause of natural behaviour.

Photobucket

Don't mess with her, she will wreck your bones into small pieces.

Then throw it in the deep ocean and eaten by sharks!

Okay stop the drama. Lets move on to lovey dovey part.

Photobucket

Got people confess using the sand! Leslie, "GOTCHA!!"

This Leslie is terrible, horrible and vegetable broke the table.

Got girlfriend, still want to woo another one at Penang. Must report!

Photobucket

The guys! All blur case, too tired already. Haha sorry , I loves candid!

That's it! We didn't swam on the beach. Going for dinner after that.

While having hard times to choose place to eat, I called my father.

Asking where got nice place to eat. He said Gurney Drive. So, okay.

However when reached to Gurney Drive. The traffic is so jam!

The road is narrow. Damn. Stuck for 30 minutes or more to find parking.

Coffee Island, the name of the place we eat. This place is awesome.

Photobucket

It is like Station 1 or Old Town White Coffee concept, but it is outdoor and

the music is like clubbing! Let the beat rocks ~! Nice nice.

Photobucket

Our Big Boss! He punch you one time, you will fly back to Ipoh!

I ate Penang Bishop Laksa (if I'm not mistaken). Awesomenessss!

Photobucket

Too concentrating on eating, can't care for others. LAKSA ! I want somemore!

The first night we slept quite late. First we gamble-4-fun poker! Funny moments.

10 cents only. I didn't lose any money. But only earned very few ringgit.

I watch TV and chit chat until 4a.m in the morning only able to slept.




Second day, going to Gurney Plaza! I only window shopping.

Not much lovely things for me. So didn't buy anything.

At here, Ryan, Kevin, and Ah Bin, and Me ate Nando's Chicken. Nicee!

After Gurney Plaza, Sue Ee recommend us to Toy Museum. Not bad.

Photobucket

RM10 per entrance. Worth it because a lot of Toys!

Photobucket

This ain't Transformer, it is Gundam ! XL size. (bigger than my size)

Besides that, got Go Go Power Rangers! One of my childhood favorite hero.

Photobucket

It's the Red Ranger from Power Rangers : Lost Galaxy.

If you ever played the game Half Life by Valve. You would recognize this.

Photobucket

I forgot his name. Sorry I didn't manage to complete Half Life.

Playing Half Life would made my life half lesser. Heart attack would occur.

Okay a lot more. So will just say the name.

Venom!

Photobucket

Spiderman!

Photobucket

Wall-E (can play cubic one. Clever eh)

Photobucket

I don't know but I think the helmet is cool. I want one!

Photobucket

Ironman (but made out of plastic)!

Photobucket

Pantie-Less girl (my friend noticed it and told me. -.-")

Photobucket

White pantie girl! (Kevin's idea) -.-"

Photobucket

Fong Dust Bin and I !

Photobucket

Ish I'm so ugly. I need some photo shooting session already.

But I don't have skill for it. Must learn more already.

Back to the hotel. Ryan, Kevin, Dust Bin, and me decided to order Dominos Pizza.

Had some difficulty to remember the number. Delivery to hotel! Cool?

The rest of them eat outside. I don't know where.

When Vincent is back hotel, he want to bath. We raped him!

Photobucket

Yes, he is certified not-virgin anymore. Sodomized.

I'm the Poker King of the night! Hahaha. Then went to sleep early because

everyone has to checkout by tomorrow.




So it's the last day. Checked out around 11.45am without any problem.

Then going to had lunch at Penang Air Hitam area. Ate Kuey Teow Soup!

Not bad la. A decent lunch. After that went to Queensbay again.

They want to shopping. Have to follow ler. After shopping, we seperate

already for dinner. Because my car is going for Japanese Buffet,

while the other car majority don't want. So, I went to a Japanese Restaurant

called Tao, together with Kevin and Ryan. The entrance.

Photobucket

Before going up to the restaurant, got a lot of wooden furniture.

I'm sitting on a swing.

Photobucket

Kevin sitting on a chair.

Photobucket

Then after look around the surrounding, we went up.

Upstairs, before entering the restaurant. Their signature.

Photobucket

Doesn't mean to disrespect or what. Just simply posing. =)

Okay, so here is the interesting part, the Japanese Buffet Ala-Carte food.

We had some appetizer with some fresh made sushi!

Photobucket

Delicious and Fresh. That's all I can describe.

The food later on, is much much better.

This is Lai Liu Ha ( Pissing Prawn, Pee Pee Prawn, GG.com-Prawn ) whatever you want to call it.

Photobucket

It's crunchy and salty taste with prawn inside. Damn nice!

Next is Beef with secret sauce. Also very nice one.

Photobucket

Saliva dropping already? Keep it first, more coming up.

This is Tempura. Common. You can get it in any Japanese Restaurant.

Photobucket

NEXT !! Squid Ballzzz ~~!

Photobucket

This is nice, inside is a little cheesy. Yum yum.

I forgot what this is called, but inside is cheesy and mayonnaise if I'm not mistaken.

Photobucket

This is their signature Scallop! Super Super Super Delicious!

Photobucket

Since I'm a salmon lover, and the salmon loves me, got smoked Salmon!

Photobucket

This smoked salmon is not totally cooked. Still half raw. Nice!

Next will be Salmon too! Told you I love Salmon, and Salmon loves me.

Photobucket

It's a raw salmon fish as a cover. Inside is vegetable with sauce!

Hoho next your saliva will drop. I'm serious.

Chef's Muscle. Their own recipe. But I guess there is some cheese.

Photobucket

Only give four. Stingy ! Never mind, can eat few rounds since it's a buffet.

Next is my most favorite. All RAW! Yes I mean RAW! ROAR!!

Photobucket

Sashimi. Octopus, Tuna, Salmon, and don't know what chocolate fish. Haha.

Photobucket

Salmon is always my choice first. Dipped with Wasabi and Soy Sauce.

Upcoming! Salmon and Grilled Salmon. *so many salmon. wtf thx to me*

Photobucket

Photobucket

The grilled salmon is a hell for us. It is nice, but

we're too full & the grilled salmon got cheese. Had some hard time to finish it.

Okay no more salmon! I promise. =P

Photobucket

This is Teppan Scallop! Teppanyaki style. Look at the meat. Damn big!

Last but not least, the food with a touch of heaven.

Photobucket

Abalone! Yeah Yeah Best for the Last!

We had few rounds on some food. Such as the Sashimi, Scallop and Abalone.

Ice-Cream for the desert. Then all 3 of us going home!!

Looks luxury and expensive? RM50 per head. Totally worth it.

That's all for my Penang Trip. Sorry for the long long post =P

Drop a comment. 4 comments



Related Posts with Thumbnails
HIS TEENAGE LIFE
Profile
the infamous blogger

Jack / Shuuya ;-)

I'm a relatively a good guy. I don't eat my veggies. I like chocolates eventhough it makes me look kiddish most of the time. I absolute adores babies and often goes gaga over them. Music is life and dances are the soul, I just can't live without them.


Tagboard
crap before leave


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Nuffnang
You click I Happy



The Pasts
journey of life


BlogHitz
boom boom pow

free html visitor counters