<body>

Birthday Party
Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fuh, it's been awhile that I update my blog.

I bet my readers are all gone for good sake.

Well I was really busy recently.

This is the times where all the assignments come together.

Well if you did follow me on Facebook, probably you knew that
I celebrated my birthday just recently.

Before that, I would like to thanks everyone who wished me.

Even though it was a small matter, but I really do appreciate it.

And the party, all I have to say it was awesome, feels good, and feels so right.

Pictures do the talking okay ? I didn't put my blog tag this time because
I'm not the one who snapped the pictures that night. So excuse me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry for a lot of ugly photos. Haha. I have to thank everyone for attending.

Especially friends from Sunway College Ipoh, D'One Studio, Mzz.

Well not to forget the friends which is not in the category.

I'm proudly to say, some of them still attend even though they hardly
to find any transport, and some of them don't club at all. Haha.

I also have to say a very big SORRY for D'One and Mzz peoples.

Seriously I couldn't find any pictures with you all. Someone deleted it I guess.

And I bet you guys hated me on how I behave that night. Totally out of control.

All my savings since from Chinese New Year spent on that night.

Oh yeah there is some pictures which I didn't upload on Facebook.

Photobucket

Ta da!! Okay I'm readied if you guys want to flame me or bash me up or whatever.

Of course there is a more serious picture which myself don't even dare to
post on the blog or Facebook. Only peoples who attended knew what happened.

Well I was shocked to see the pictures myself. I was like what the fuck!

I called her to apologize personally because I didn't do it on purpose.
I don't know what I did and can't recall it. omg right? haha

So she said it was alright and she understands very well.

Oh if her bf see this I'm so dead. But screw her bf anyway.
Another bastard who upsetting her always. Opps I don't have the right to judge.

So I better zip my mouth. Shhhh. Sometimes , ignorance is a good choice.

Thank you everyone for that night! It was seriously awesome!! Haha

Drop a comment. 0 comments



Related Posts with Thumbnails
HIS TEENAGE LIFE
Profile
the infamous blogger

Jack / Shuuya ;-)

I'm a relatively a good guy. I don't eat my veggies. I like chocolates eventhough it makes me look kiddish most of the time. I absolute adores babies and often goes gaga over them. Music is life and dances are the soul, I just can't live without them.


Tagboard
crap before leave


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Nuffnang
You click I Happy



The Pasts
journey of life


BlogHitz
boom boom pow

free html visitor counters