<body>

The Next Big Things
Monday, May 3, 2010

I've been doing a lot of stuffs recently. Well I just want to be happy for what I'm doing.

Last Saturday, I went to Ipoh Parade to hang out. I feel like it's the place where the

kids and lala hang out. Woopz, no judging! In short, just to say it's not a suitable place for me.

I'm there just because my friends are there, for some activities, so called Flashmob.

To me, I just want to spend time with them, damn long never hang out with D'one people already.

Not only that, I meet a lot of peoples who I don't know. Not sure it's a good thing or bad thing to have met them. Probably because different people, different life, different topic to chat.

Anyway there's a picture of me hanging out there by Xypher. Thanks.

Photobucket

She is Lee Yee. I guess it's not the first time you guys seeing her in my blog.
If not mistaken the last time I introduced her is on this post. Coca-Cola ads.

After that, besides hanging out and stuff like that, it's mostly about college.

You know, final exam is near, which means there will be seniors graduating again.

Sigh! I will be missing my moments with them. Seriously! It's like, they are the
one who take care of me when I'm in college all along, I'm the small brother, they
are the big brothers and sisters!

Even though I knew them for only one year plus, they are really good to me. No doubt. They tolerate me, guide me and teach me way of livings. LOL.

Sigh, worse thing of all, this time the out-going members are quite a number. 4-5 peoples?
Which means the leftover, I'm sure able to count within my ten fingers. Haha I bet the next elections is going to be a historical funny moment. The least members in history of I-Tribe!
Whose gonna be the next big thing ? =P

Photobucket

LOL! Look like a Yes , but actually a No! Hahaha.

Anyway, last but not least, for the K-pop lovers!

Here's the banner for K-Pop Madness group in Facebook for May!

Photobucket

Not bad right? She's E.via, don't get fooled by her cute face. She's a sick rapper in Korea.

I'm so addicted to her song Shake! Her MV is ma-ma-mia ~! Hotness to the max!

Feel free to check it out. I wanna shake it ~ Shake everybody shake shake~


Drop a comment. 1 comments



Related Posts with Thumbnails
HIS TEENAGE LIFE
Profile
the infamous blogger

Jack / Shuuya ;-)

I'm a relatively a good guy. I don't eat my veggies. I like chocolates eventhough it makes me look kiddish most of the time. I absolute adores babies and often goes gaga over them. Music is life and dances are the soul, I just can't live without them.


Tagboard
crap before leave


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Nuffnang
You click I Happy



The Pasts
journey of life


BlogHitz
boom boom pow

free html visitor counters