<body>

Unacceptable Community
Monday, May 10, 2010

My top 5 unacceptable communities. *numbers does not assort them*


1. Lala-Zai !

Definition : lalazai - People who do not have proper job / youngster with terrible fashion style. (Wikipedia)

I guess the word lalazai is already familiar and common among Chinese.

Who they think they are having a fashion like that which they think it looks so damn cool.

Low class freaks. I don't blame them if it looks good on them, but sucks!

Photobucket

Even Justin Bieber can look better (even though I don't really like him).

He's a star, so no one can blame him.

But most lalazai , they are just a common people on the street who act like an idiot.



2. Gangster

Definition : A gangster is a criminal who is a member of a crime organization, a gang. (Wikipedia)

Photobucket

In my opinion, they are uncivilized peoples. Showing off powers,

and taking rough way to settle things. They think they are so great.



3. Beggars


Exception to OKU (Orang Kurang Upaya).

God gave them a perfect organs but they choose to be beggar.

Not to say I don't do charity or don't have any sympathy towards beggar.

But seriously, got perfect organs, they can work!

Even some OKU can do something. Why can't they?





4. Mat Rempit

Mat Rempit or also known as illegal bike racer / stuntman in Malaysia.

This is really funny, they feel proud for what they are doing.

Photobucket

Yeah no doubt they have talents and not everyone can do that.

But they don't use their talent properly, they're endangering others life.

When life's a cow, go make a product out of it. Don't waste it.



5. Ah Gua


Definition : Ah Gua / Pondan - a derogatory term for shemales and transsexuals or effeminate men, the term also covers homosexuals in certain communities. (Wikipedia)

Photobucket

I don't care if you are gay or lesbian. But for me, no Ah Gua ! Gross!

When look from behind everything is okay, when turn their faces to me,

I'm nearly vomited my food which just ate. it's a No No!!!

Even worse is when they talk, it's a rough man voice. omg -.-"



Sorry if you're offended yeah =P *cheers*

Drop a comment. 0 comments



Related Posts with Thumbnails
HIS TEENAGE LIFE
Profile
the infamous blogger

Jack / Shuuya ;-)

I'm a relatively a good guy. I don't eat my veggies. I like chocolates eventhough it makes me look kiddish most of the time. I absolute adores babies and often goes gaga over them. Music is life and dances are the soul, I just can't live without them.


Tagboard
crap before leave


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Nuffnang
You click I Happy



The Pasts
journey of life


BlogHitz
boom boom pow

free html visitor counters