<body>

Belated Mother's Day & Teacher's Day
Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dedicated to my mom

Photobucket

Mother,
You were always there for me when I needed you,
Helping me whenever I needed help,
And sat beside me every step of my journey.

Mother,
You taught me everything you knew,
Honesty, truth and fairness,
Educated me from when I was born.

Mother,
You have me everything I wanted,
You gave me everything I needed,
You gave me your unconditional love every day.

Mother,
I wish to thank everything that you have done,
And tell you that I love you,
Every day from when I was born until now,
I Love You, Mom!




Dedicated to all my ex-Teachers and Lecturers

Flowers bloom in the sweetness of spring,
the sun smiles in the company of summer,
leaves say goodbye in the assurance of autumn,
the snow glitters in the depth of winter.

You teach me in a way no one can
ten times more sweeter,
a hundred times more brighter,
and a thousand times more accurate.

How can I ever repay you ?

Labels:


Drop a comment. 0 comments



Related Posts with Thumbnails
HIS TEENAGE LIFE
Profile
the infamous blogger

Jack / Shuuya ;-)

I'm a relatively a good guy. I don't eat my veggies. I like chocolates eventhough it makes me look kiddish most of the time. I absolute adores babies and often goes gaga over them. Music is life and dances are the soul, I just can't live without them.


Tagboard
crap before leave


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Nuffnang
You click I Happy



The Pasts
journey of life


BlogHitz
boom boom pow

free html visitor counters