<body>

Triple Farewell
Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wow, just like the title mentioned. Triple Farewell in a day.

The first farewell (not really a farewell), was sending Pui Yan

to the bus station early in the 9.45am. Crapz wake up that early

on the weekend, Nothing much to say, accompany her to buy the ticket

and wait for the bus to come.



Then the second farewell will be for the graduating / graduated seniors.

The farewell is held at Multi Purpose Hall of my college, Sunway Ipoh.

This is my first time doing a event (although a small one) after being a

president few months ago. Did some shopping with my friend day before the

event. Shopping with friends can be fun too.




I didn't really did a great job but still I have to thanks all the seniors,

members and lecturers who attended! Without them the event is totally nothing.

It was a Pot Luck concept farewell. Where everyone of us

bring a dish for everyone to eat. It was great, we got Mc'Donald's nugget,

pizza, fried mee-hoon, jelly, snacks, donuts and many more.

Photobucket

Mr Alvin and Mr Lim, two out of four I.T lecturers. They are the genius haha.

The event is full of laughter, joy, and tears (I'm just exaggerating).

Seriously, how can you not laugh when all the retard seniors are around.

Photobucket

The lovely gay couple. Kevin and Ah Bin. Got expression some more! Haha

But their relationship didn't end up well. After that, they fought each other

Photobucket

and break-up. It wasn't a big deal. Because Wei Bin straight away get a new couple.

I'm sure Kevin is shocked too, right infront of him, a minutes after the break-up.

Photobucket

But sometimes, we all preferred a happy ending for all of them.

Who doesn't ? Our club peoples are weird. Doesn't have to remind me haha.

Fong Wei Bin the man! With all his crush, girlfriend, and ex-girlfriend.

Photobucket

A good family photo of them. Aww I jealous already. Haha.

Rudy Chong say F**K YOU!! Hahaha nice one

Photobucket

Then some martial arts coming a long. Play too much of Streets Fighter

Flying Invisible Kick. She seems enjoying being kicked though.

Photobucket

And a Susan's Ah Bu Get. Hahaha

Photobucket

Where did she learn all those thing? Where else!

Photobucket

JAPAN! Too much of arcade games. Haha

Then a group photo at the hall at the end.

Photobucket

I-Tribe got one extra members and his name is David Beckham.

Handsome and muscular. Not available. Sad huh.

Photobucket

And all the I-Tribers at college lobby. I love all of them.

I'm sure after the seniors gone, we will be quite for some time. Sad..

There will be no one guiding me, and their laughters shall be cherished.




Then at night, having another farewell for Aaron Kong.

He's going for England to study soon, so just going England to see environment.

Sigh rich people indeed rich people, don't say England,

KL's Taylor University also don't know I can afford or not.

Farewell at Barroom, together with Dominic, Daven and Emily.

It was quite some time already went clubbing with them. Miss the old good days.

Drop a comment. 0 comments



Related Posts with Thumbnails
HIS TEENAGE LIFE
Profile
the infamous blogger

Jack / Shuuya ;-)

I'm a relatively a good guy. I don't eat my veggies. I like chocolates eventhough it makes me look kiddish most of the time. I absolute adores babies and often goes gaga over them. Music is life and dances are the soul, I just can't live without them.


Tagboard
crap before leave


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Nuffnang
You click I Happy



The Pasts
journey of life


BlogHitz
boom boom pow

free html visitor counters