<body>

Tyler - Baby
Thursday, May 27, 2010



Sorry I couldn't update my blog as usual.

I was really busy with assignments and club stuff.

For your information, and if you still don't know yet.

I'm the official President for I-Tribe ( IT Club for Sunway Ipoh ) now.

Trying to reform the club starts from it roots. Hmm gonna be a hard job.

I'm really broke right now. Not enough money to use. Or I spent too much.

Never broke like this before, really first time. Hahaha.

Hopefully next month will be a better month ;-)



This is my latest photoshop edit. Same concept with Zombie-Sue last time.

Why am I not in a graphic design or multimedia course? No idea lol.

Original photo:



There is one girl which is on my mind, well, not girlfriend, no worries.

I just can't understand what's on their mind. Well, recently she break-up,

I thought it was a good news because her ex-boyfriend treat her badly.

He is like locking her up, jailing her, don't let her dance and many nonsense.

Then, after breakup, the girl has freedom, she can do anything she want.

However, in a negative way, education is shit for her, clubbing is heaven.

Not only that, it took me 2 years to put everything down after I break up

last time, but she took, less than 2 weeks. That's kinda . . impressive.

So I just don't know what to do anymore, but I miss her.

Drop a comment. 1 comments



Related Posts with Thumbnails
HIS TEENAGE LIFE
Profile
the infamous blogger

Jack / Shuuya ;-)

I'm a relatively a good guy. I don't eat my veggies. I like chocolates eventhough it makes me look kiddish most of the time. I absolute adores babies and often goes gaga over them. Music is life and dances are the soul, I just can't live without them.


Tagboard
crap before leave


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind