<body>

Sunway College Idol 2010
Monday, May 31, 2010

Finally it is over. It's a relieve because it was a big success!

I had a great time being a committee in the group of organizing the event.

It was a great experience, moreover my first time organizing sucha big event.

The theme of the competition is 'Your Voice, Our Choice' !



As you know, it was held at Heritage Hotel's Ballroom.

We are told to wear 'Evening Wear' , but when I reach there during

the rehearsal. All the committees are like wearing so Formal Wear.

Ended up I went home (since it is only 3 minutes from my house)

and changed into a formal wear. All the committees look smart and pretty!



This photo goes courtesy to Serena Tan .

Then, the event emcees are Francis Hew and Emily Soon.

They both are the ones who light up the whole event!

Definitely they are the most suitable emcees. They are hilarious!



Lengzai and Lenglui right?

Besides that, we're so honoured that C.E.O of Sunway came too!

It's not the first time I met her. I took a picture with her before

at college last time. She is a very friendly person. Haha.



Personally, my favourite contestant of the night is definitely

Jerry Chan from my course! Not to exaggerate his ability,

But he is really good! Vocally and Technically. No joke!



I'm so proud of him! Never ever think I.T students are geeks.

They are more talented than you think! We have lots of talents.

To say a few of them: Playing piano & guitar, dancing, singing.

Too bad, in the competition, Jerry only get 1st Runner Up.



Everyone still think that he deserves to be the champion.

Judge problem? Haha who knows. Doesn't want to touch this topic.

All I know is Jerry voice is so good that he can touches people,

he can make girl's heart melt immediately. Awesome huh?



Jerry Chan singing True. Video credited to Wei Bin.

You judge by yourself. He is good or not k? Haha

When there is free time I'll put his competition video here as well.

College can't access to Facebook video. That's why I can't put it now :(

Alright enough of Jerry-ing , time for Lengluis' now!

Congrats to Stephy Leow as well, she won 2nd Runner Up and Most Popular Award.



But still . . Haha someone caught my attention whole night.

And she is . . my principal's daughter! Melody Tan. LOL



She's seventeen but definitely her voice can beat at least our

bottom five contestant. Very incredible, and with sucha pretty face! Aww.

She's only Seventeen! Only get to talk to her at the end of the event.

Shit I should have get her number and date her out! LOL.

My principal , Mr Paul is going to kill me if he saw this. Hahaha.



Left to the right, principal Mr Paul, Ms Winnie, and Ms Ni Yen ? (don't know how to spell)

The big wife, and the young wife. Fuh Mr Paul is so lucky! XD

I'm joking kay! Don't report me, later I cannot graduate from college lol.

Alright that's all for now. Once again, congratulations to all committees,

contestant, and everyone who involved in this event! A big thank you to everyone!

Drop a comment. 4 comments



Related Posts with Thumbnails
HIS TEENAGE LIFE
Profile
the infamous blogger

Jack / Shuuya ;-)

I'm a relatively a good guy. I don't eat my veggies. I like chocolates eventhough it makes me look kiddish most of the time. I absolute adores babies and often goes gaga over them. Music is life and dances are the soul, I just can't live without them.


Tagboard
crap before leave


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Nuffnang
You click I Happy



The Pasts
journey of life


BlogHitz
boom boom pow

free html visitor counters