<body>

Dor Dor Yeh
Sunday, July 4, 2010

This few days really happened a lot of things.

First of all that I want to mention is one of the I.T lecturer,

Ms. Vasaki , is leaving the college to continue her study.

I will be missing her very much. I can say she's the best lecturer.

She's the genius, can always see the truth behind a mask.

She has thought me a lot of stuffs, not just in studies, but as a person.

I will miss you Ms.Vasaki. Hope you'll succeed in life. Better than anyone.





Secondly, I've started working. Not big boss those work la.

Just a part time job, as a waiter in a restaurant.

Today I've learned a lot of things, and reflect back on myself.

I found out myself really useless, very 'siu yeh zai' ,

which means usually my parents did all the things for me.

When started to work, I don't know a lot of things even a simple thing.

And then, I've realized that I've been using parent's money a lot.

So I want to try to have some experience in working to earn some.





Finally, thanks to someone I'm addicted to Pingu's song.

Ping ping ping ping , ping ping ping ping , pingu pingu~

I know it's lame. But it is my ringtone now! Damn cute okay. haha

Don't ask me whose that. I'll keep the answer to myself.

I had been stop trusting, quite for a while.

But I don't know why, I trust her.

The feeling that has long gone, came back.

So I hope this time it's real and not a fake one. The end.

Drop a comment. 0 comments



Related Posts with Thumbnails
HIS TEENAGE LIFE
Profile
the infamous blogger

Jack / Shuuya ;-)

I'm a relatively a good guy. I don't eat my veggies. I like chocolates eventhough it makes me look kiddish most of the time. I absolute adores babies and often goes gaga over them. Music is life and dances are the soul, I just can't live without them.


Tagboard
crap before leave


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Nuffnang
You click I Happy



The Pasts
journey of life


BlogHitz
boom boom pow

free html visitor counters