<body>

Something bout Love
Saturday, July 10, 2010

09 July 2010 -

The day I asked her to be my girl.

Melted her heart with my loves.

She's mine & only mine now.

Queen of my Heart.

──────███───────────────███
───███▓▓▓█─██───────██─█▓▓▓███
──█▒▒█▓▓▓██▒▒█─────█▒▒██▓▓▓█▒▒█
──█▒▒████░█▒▒███████▒▒█░████▒▒█
─████░░░░░░████▓▓▓████░░░░░░████
█▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░█▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░█▓▓█
█▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░█▓▓█
─██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█▒▒█░░░░░█░█░▀█▀░█▀█░ █▀█░░░░█▒▒█
█▒▒█░░░░░█▀▄░░█░░█▀▄ ░█░█░░░░█▒▒█
─████░░░░▀░▀░▀▀▀░▀░▀░ ▀▀▀░░░████
──█▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓▓█
──█▓▓█░░░░░░░▄██▄██▄░░░░░░░█▓▓█
───████░░░░░░███████░░░░░░████
────█▒▒████░░░█████░░░████▒▒█
─────███▓▓▓█░░░███░░░█▓▓▓███
───────█▓▓▓███░░▀░░███▓▓▓█
────────████▒▒█░░░█▒▒████
───────────█▒▒█████▒▒█
──────────────█▓▓▓█
───────────────███



Thanks everyone, for supporting our relationship and not being sarcasm.

I know, some of them reading this blog, and started to judge me right away.

Either beautiful or ugly past, it's still a pasts. Judge me for who I am now.

Drop a comment. 0 comments



Related Posts with Thumbnails
HIS TEENAGE LIFE
Profile
the infamous blogger

Jack / Shuuya ;-)

I'm a relatively a good guy. I don't eat my veggies. I like chocolates eventhough it makes me look kiddish most of the time. I absolute adores babies and often goes gaga over them. Music is life and dances are the soul, I just can't live without them.


Tagboard
crap before leave


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Nuffnang
You click I Happy



The Pasts
journey of life


BlogHitz
boom boom pow

free html visitor counters