<body>

Struggles
Thursday, July 15, 2010

This month has gone through lots of struggling. Hahax.
Probably because of exam season which has past.
I don't think I did well for this semester.
Probably due to too many subjects at one semester.
Just imagine,
when all the assignments come together. 5 subjects.
So rushed that I don't have time for study.
Only able to finish up my assignments.
Wish me luck for my results. Hahax.


The next struggling is my financial.
If you don't know, this month I bang on other's car, again.
just a small bang though, very small matter.
So I don't want to involve my parents.
Therefore, I pay it myself. RM200.
You don't know, my income is only around RM300 per month.
Can you imagine how I survive? Hahaha I got no idea.


However, the best is yet to come. I'm in a relationship.
I didn't expect that in my common life,
someone extraordinary would appear.
Her name is Lee Yuen Khea. Can always call her K-e-i.
She's the one who make me keep on going,
without looking back. She's so understanding that able
to accept me in many circumstances. I'm grateful to have her.





Drop a comment. 0 comments



Related Posts with Thumbnails
HIS TEENAGE LIFE
Profile
the infamous blogger

Jack / Shuuya ;-)

I'm a relatively a good guy. I don't eat my veggies. I like chocolates eventhough it makes me look kiddish most of the time. I absolute adores babies and often goes gaga over them. Music is life and dances are the soul, I just can't live without them.


Tagboard
crap before leave


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Nuffnang
You click I Happy



The Pasts
journey of life


BlogHitz
boom boom pow

free html visitor counters