<body>

Misery
Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm in a total misery right now.
It's even worse than yesterday.
When I wrote this, I'm alone in the house,
lying down on my bed, so much pain in my chest,
pulling my hair so hard, and cried so loudly.

It's over between me and her.
It's not because we're not good enough for each other.
We're too perfectly matched. That why it hurts so badly right now.
We're over because of her family.
They can't accept me, that I'm different. I'm a mixed blood.

At least I'm satisfy with myself,
I've tried my best and fight till the last drop of my blood.
I even drove to Kangsar to talk to her and her parents.
After all this, the result is still the same, it's over.

I'm sure its even harder for her to choose between love and family.
I couldn't imagine her pain. She has no choice after all.
I wrote it here because I don't want to explain many times to my friends.
It wasn't her fault or my fault. Blame no one.
We're just fated not to be together until the end.

If you're my friends, please understand me, and her.
I don't want my friends to have negative thinking on her.
She's innocent. She's done nothing wrong.
In fact, I don't know how to repay her.

Photobucket

Can I call you Bii for the last time? In this blog.
Bii, even though our journey is short and has ended.
It is memorably enough for me to remember.
It is worthy enough for me to write it in this blog,
as this blog wrote my story of life.

We spent too much time and gave each other too much.
I know, both of us gave everything, and the best we both could do.
That is why it hurts so much right now.

Oh please, take me out from this pain and misery.



This kissing picture is one of the first kissing picture we ever had.
It was at Barroom on 10 July 2010.
Celebrating my friend's birthday.
Bii, thanks for accompanying me that night,
I know you don't club yet still want to accompany me.

Both of us got close, I still remember,
the Pingu song, It's really lame.
But it made us two get so close together.

I will miss the moments, Maggie Goreng Double Pedas!
Not only that, Starbucks! Aww Bii you can happy whole day
because of the Starbucks. hahax.



The day we pak toh at Jusco. Ate our lunch at Jusco
Kahve Cafe. The food there is not bad. Probably is because
eating together with you, everything taste better.

I've told you that I want to do so many things with you.
Watch midnight movie, piggy rides, couple rings and etc etc.
But I never thought, when you made the choice to leave me,
you still want to watch midnight movie with me.



No wonder you don't want me to leave you on that night.
Because the next day which is yesterday, it's the end of everything.
I'm too stupid to see everything. Why I didn't notice it? I'm really sorry.

I will miss the smell of yours that lingers on my body,
I will miss the taste of your lips, I will miss your loves,
I will miss everything.

This chapter has done but the story goes on. I can't believe you're not with me.
Cause you should be my lady. All I want to is set your heart free.
Promise me, after this, don't let anyone to hurt you.
remember, I'm always be here for you.
Bii , I love you.

Oh God, save me from this misery,
I know crying won't help to get her back to my side.
but I'm just too weak to hold the tears in my eyes.
It's even worse than yesterday. Why ? . . .

For those who has a partner right now,
appreciate them, cherish them,
because you will never know when you will lose them.
I hope my story gave you guys a lesson.

Drop a comment. 3 comments



Related Posts with Thumbnails
HIS TEENAGE LIFE
Profile
the infamous blogger

Jack / Shuuya ;-)

I'm a relatively a good guy. I don't eat my veggies. I like chocolates eventhough it makes me look kiddish most of the time. I absolute adores babies and often goes gaga over them. Music is life and dances are the soul, I just can't live without them.


Tagboard
crap before leave


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Nuffnang
You click I Happy



The Pasts
journey of life


BlogHitz
boom boom pow

free html visitor counters