<body>

My heartbeat
Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Glad that my friends are living happily.

Hope that they have the better stories to tell.

At least, better than me. Somehow, i found that,

it's really easy to crave a fake smile, and hide my real feelings.

Most probably because don't want them to worry bout me.

This old song really describe my real feelings . . seriously





Every single lyrics, I think are able to apply to me. Hahax. I'm silly.

Yes I am. . I'm always the silly one. =) No need to worry bout me guys.

I'm healing, but definitely there will be scars. Better a lot already.





I felt quite a lot of burdens lately.

Mostly is because financially.

Too many of burdens which I took it all by myself.

Trying not to involves family all the time ( trying to act mature ),

I don't know if I can handle it or not but yet I still take it.

Big sigh.

Don't pity me, wish me luck instead.



Drop a comment. 0 comments



Related Posts with Thumbnails
HIS TEENAGE LIFE
Profile
the infamous blogger

Jack / Shuuya ;-)

I'm a relatively a good guy. I don't eat my veggies. I like chocolates eventhough it makes me look kiddish most of the time. I absolute adores babies and often goes gaga over them. Music is life and dances are the soul, I just can't live without them.


Tagboard
crap before leave


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Nuffnang
You click I Happy



The Pasts
journey of life


BlogHitz
boom boom pow

free html visitor counters