<body>

Misfortunes
Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Incredible feet


Sorry for missing in action for quite some time.

Very busy with college stuffs. Prom things.

I cannot say much now, as output determines everything.

Really had some misfortunes this month.

I crack up my Blackberry and need to send it to Singapore.

It will cost me RM550. I decided to use my own money lol.

I dont even dare to tell my mom. Shitz XD!

Drop a comment. 0 comments



Related Posts with Thumbnails
HIS TEENAGE LIFE
Profile
the infamous blogger

Jack / Shuuya ;-)

I'm a relatively a good guy. I don't eat my veggies. I like chocolates eventhough it makes me look kiddish most of the time. I absolute adores babies and often goes gaga over them. Music is life and dances are the soul, I just can't live without them.


Tagboard
crap before leave


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Nuffnang
You click I Happy



The Pasts
journey of life


BlogHitz
boom boom pow

free html visitor counters