<body>

Upcoming Prom Night
Friday, September 3, 2010

So far everything is well done. Just that hopefully there will be more

sponsorship this. Really lack of sponsorship. Can't wait for it.



It's holiday now! Hopefully there will be a lot of yum-cha session

with my friends and do some revision a little bit from where I left off.

I'm still missing her =/ Good thing or bad thing?

Sigh, I just don't understand why peoples can be so conservative.

It's 2010, everything is different. They don't really trust what the

young generations can do. They think they are always right,

they think for themselves only, never think for the future.

Future can be wonders, beautiful and magical. But they spoil everything.

Future is what They want to be. Future is what They are. WTF.

I swear upon God, in the FUTURE, I won't be like them & will be the one who try to make changes.

For everyone's good sake. Signing off, Jack.

Drop a comment. 0 comments



Related Posts with Thumbnails
HIS TEENAGE LIFE
Profile
the infamous blogger

Jack / Shuuya ;-)

I'm a relatively a good guy. I don't eat my veggies. I like chocolates eventhough it makes me look kiddish most of the time. I absolute adores babies and often goes gaga over them. Music is life and dances are the soul, I just can't live without them.


Tagboard
crap before leave


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Nuffnang
You click I Happy



The Pasts
journey of life


BlogHitz
boom boom pow

free html visitor counters