<body>

Back On Track
Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ah finally, everything seems cool down now and I'm back on track. I'm quite contented with my life now. Simple but happy. Yea...



For those who doesn't really know what I'm doing recently, well nothing much. After the prom night, I'm concentrating in my studies now. Finishing my assignments and doing revisions. Exam coming soon you know? Just a month away.

If everything went smoothly in my education, I will be completing my diploma in next year March. When think about it, I seriously will miss my college life, the friends I made in here, the joy, sweat and tears which shared, learning upon mistakes which has been made, organizing activities, leading a club and many more.



Just now, Raymond asked me a simple yet complicated question. "What do you want in your life?" Well, I don't know why but I was able to answer him easily. Probably because I asked myself that question before. Of course if you want to know the answer you have to ask me by yourselves.

Everyone has different goals in their life. Better than people who doesn't have any. And hopefully it is toward a betterment of themselves. What I feel now is, I doesn't feel like my life are meaningless now, I have something that I want to achieve. I see some of my so called friends, they don't know their path yet, maybe because they are still young.

But then, my friend Ngai told me, it's time for us to educate the batch after us. Then I asked myself what can I contribute in educating them? Seriously I don't know yet. Maybe as I growing up, I hope I can show some good example, as in they would want to become like me.



At least for now, I can tell that my life is not meaningless, I got goals that I want to achieve. There's a lot more peoples who are like me, standing tight on the Earth's ground developing themselves hoping that they could contribute and achieve something.

signing off, Jack. 23/10/2010.

Drop a comment. 0 comments



Related Posts with Thumbnails
HIS TEENAGE LIFE
Profile
the infamous blogger

Jack / Shuuya ;-)

I'm a relatively a good guy. I don't eat my veggies. I like chocolates eventhough it makes me look kiddish most of the time. I absolute adores babies and often goes gaga over them. Music is life and dances are the soul, I just can't live without them.


Tagboard
crap before leave


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Nuffnang
You click I Happy



The Pasts
journey of life


BlogHitz
boom boom pow

free html visitor counters