<body>

Sunway Ipoh College International Cultural Night
Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sorry for abandoning this blog for quite some time.

I was busy with organizing the Prom Night at my college.

It was a successful, and very cultural.

This is my second time attending college's Prom Night.

I can say that I really enjoyed it this time, probably because I put a lot

of hardwork, and also it is very cultural, I can see people wearing

Malay, Indian, Chinese and Japanese outfits.

The only bad news I can say is I skipped quite a number of classes that I

almost got myself bared into exams, luckily haven't into that stage yet.

It's time to get catch up with my studies. And for those who involved themselves

in working together for this prom, I'm very happy to work with you guys.
Coming together is a beginning,
Keeping together is a process,
Working together is a success.
The path of greatness is the ability to work with others.



From the left, Yen Wei, Yuk Ming, myself, Clement and Edmond.

I've been training them for Hip-Hop performance during the night.

At first I thought it would be a mission impossible. Since it is only left

less than a month to do the choreography and training. Even training time,

a week we only train 2 or 3 days, some more have to tolerate with each other classes.

Even worse, they don't have dancing experience and myself isn't that great dancer.

For those who want to watch the dance, you may click HERE.

Thanks to whoever uploaded it.



Last but not least, thanks to my bros who supported this prom.

Of course thanks to all the ah-sou(s) also. Appreciate it.

For more pictures and updates feel free to check it out on my Facebook.

I will upload a video to YouTube and post it here soon. For those who

attended the prom, you might watched the video already. Committees & Behind the Scenes!

Labels:


Drop a comment. 0 comments



Related Posts with Thumbnails
HIS TEENAGE LIFE
Profile
the infamous blogger

Jack / Shuuya ;-)

I'm a relatively a good guy. I don't eat my veggies. I like chocolates eventhough it makes me look kiddish most of the time. I absolute adores babies and often goes gaga over them. Music is life and dances are the soul, I just can't live without them.


Tagboard
crap before leave


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Nuffnang
You click I Happy



The Pasts
journey of life


BlogHitz
boom boom pow

free html visitor counters