<body>

HitamBerry Bold 9700
Saturday, November 20, 2010

First of all, I bought a HitamBerry Bold 9700 from

the Orang Kuning's company at Ipoh Greentown around June 2010.

I signed their 2 years contract to get cheaper price on the phone. I'm poor :(



Then somewhere in end of August,

I accidentally cracked the screen,

half of the screen blackout.



And I accidently killed my Digimon as well.

So, I take it to the Orang Kuning's company,

ask them to repair it for me on 07/September/2010

no warranty because it is my own mistake.

It will cost me RM750 because it need to be repair at Singapore.

Malaysia don't have Hitamberry factory!! FML !!

So, okay, I've got no choice but to repair it.

RM750 just gone like that, they say took me 2 months.

and till TODAY, there's no news about my Hitamberry.

So I went to the company and ask. They have arrive.

Good! Arrived but didn't give any notice to me.

Then when they give it to me, they asked me a question.

"DID YOU GIVE US YOUR BATTERY ? BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE IT. "



So I answered,

OF COURSE YES! IF NOT HOW WOULD I SHOW YOU MY PROBLEM AT THE FIRST PLACE.

and they replied me

Usually when we take the phone, we don't take the battery.

So I was like, okay what the f**k!

Then they tell me

they would call their headquarter at KL to see if the battery is there or not.

And they will call me ( which they told me last time also ) about it on Monday.

So how long must I wait again ? 1 month ? 2 month ?

They said they will call me last time, but they didn't. Will they this time ?

Okay, face it. Orang Kuning's company just lost my Hitamberry's battery!

It's not really the matter of how much it cost of the battery.

It's the matter of their service!

Tell me what should I do?

I'm already freaking frustrated with it and sad.

And I miss my Digimon so much.

Drop a comment. 2 comments



Related Posts with Thumbnails
HIS TEENAGE LIFE
Profile
the infamous blogger

Jack / Shuuya ;-)

I'm a relatively a good guy. I don't eat my veggies. I like chocolates eventhough it makes me look kiddish most of the time. I absolute adores babies and often goes gaga over them. Music is life and dances are the soul, I just can't live without them.


Tagboard
crap before leave


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Nuffnang
You click I Happy



The Pasts
journey of life


BlogHitz
boom boom pow

free html visitor counters