<body>

World Toilet Day
Friday, November 19, 2010



Do you know that today is World Toilet Day? Funny but true.

So let me tell you my most embarrassing moment in toilet.

I don't really wanna tell this to everyone at first but it's a childhood story. So I guess It's Okay.

Back then, when I'm still schooling at St.Michael's Institution,

approximately around year 2006 - 2008 ,



I went to toilet to find some break during teaching hours

Of course, I do really want to go toilet. To do some 'big business'.

Doesn't make me sound like I'm a bad student right? Haha

When I try to reach the toilet paper roll, damn.



Okay, so I thought it's okay without the toilet paper, just wash.

So I try to open the water tap to wash my backside. Damn, again.



It's not working! I was like,

I'm so totally fu*ked up now.

It will be so disgusting if I don't do anything and wear back my pant!

So I try to get whatever I have. I took out my wallet.

I only left 2 dollar in there. (it's a big amount for me during school days)

I don't really want to use money to wipe my backside. Sounds ridiculous.

Again , I tried to search, search, and search what I got in my wallet.

I found a ...



Love letter, given by female tuition mate, who I don't remember.

Therefore ended up I used the letter and wipe my backside without reading it first!

Damn, I should have read first. It made me sounds like I'm a mean person right now.



Drop a comment. 5 comments



Related Posts with Thumbnails
HIS TEENAGE LIFE
Profile
the infamous blogger

Jack / Shuuya ;-)

I'm a relatively a good guy. I don't eat my veggies. I like chocolates eventhough it makes me look kiddish most of the time. I absolute adores babies and often goes gaga over them. Music is life and dances are the soul, I just can't live without them.


Tagboard
crap before leave


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Nuffnang
You click I Happy



The Pasts
journey of life


BlogHitz
boom boom pow

free html visitor counters