<body>

Law of Attraction
Saturday, November 13, 2010

This post is dedicated to my family, a girl, and her partner. I don't want to mention any names here but I hope you're smart enough to know who you are. Before I continue, I would like to tell you, myself was once a teenagers too. I used to love clubbing, looking for entertainments, and never study properly.

Somehow, there's a question struck in my mind, out of sudden! It says "What do you want in your life?" , then I told myself, I don't need to be a millionaire or something similar, I just want a contented life, a happy family, growing old together and loyal to my parents. Since that, I've avoid clubbing and looking for entertainments already. I started to participate in college activities and study properly. At least I know what I want.

Back to you, have you know what you want in your life? Don't get messed up because of your lovey dovey emotions. Think for the sake of yourself. It's true that you got your own choices and how you want your life to be is in your hand. However, try to think further. When I mean further, it means 10-40 years from now.

What you gonna do? Face the facts, religions & family doesn't agree with you. So, the first thing in your mind is, leave your family & migrate to a country which can accept it. Then, either one of you have to convert religion. Right? Then if you want a kid, you will adopt one.

By luck, everything goes smoothly as I written above, and by countless of efforts, you earn big bucks and able live on your own at the other country.

But what if thing doesn't go smoothly? What if you stuck in this god-damned-corruptions-and-full-of-laws country? I'm not trying to be conservative or stereotype, I'm just trying to be rational. So I hope you will understand

The fact is, things never go smoothly in your life. No matter how good you are, shits do happen in your life. For a real example, I bang a motorcyclist and now he's dead. I have to attend court and face the law. What if you're in other country? People look at you as a foreigner and you are in no better situations in your own country here.

If you can live smoothly as I written above, go ahead, I'm willingly to face discrimination from others. But if you can't, don't waste your time, as deeper it will hurts for you, & don't make me discriminated for nothing.

You might say, people who discriminate me is a conservative peoples, then I will answer you, maybe you're right, but they are someone who know this country's law pretty well. They know where they stand, they know where they sleep. How bout you? What is the possibilities?

You know who you have hurt, someone who love you will all their heart, taking care of you without counting a cent with you, growing you up with countless of sweats, tears and joy. Even if you got your own choice already, which is not a path where she preferred, at least an apologize is relevant.

I choose to keep quite, don't wanna get involved, hopefully while you're growing up, you would be able to think rationally, most importantly is able to think for yourself. Do whatever you want to do with your life, I've done my part which is advising you here. Take care.

Drop a comment. 2 comments



Related Posts with Thumbnails
HIS TEENAGE LIFE
Profile
the infamous blogger

Jack / Shuuya ;-)

I'm a relatively a good guy. I don't eat my veggies. I like chocolates eventhough it makes me look kiddish most of the time. I absolute adores babies and often goes gaga over them. Music is life and dances are the soul, I just can't live without them.


Tagboard
crap before leave


Links
you're on your way

Archives
gone with the wind

Nuffnang
You click I Happy



The Pasts
journey of life


BlogHitz
boom boom pow

free html visitor counters